May 24, 2017 – Toronto, ON – Power your innovation at CPES2017
CPES2017 (www.cpes2017.ca) is Canada’s premier conference and trade show exhibition for printable, flexible and wearable electronics (PE).
With 30+ speakers and over 200 participants from 120 organizations in attendance, CPES2017 is Canada’s premier meeting ground for technology developers, industrial companies and end-users to discuss how they can work together to manufacture and commercialize new products and applications. Academic researchers can showcase their research and discover how they can link it to market needs and opportunities.
Day 1 of the program features Key Applications, while Day 2 is dedicated to Manufacturing. The optional Day 3 offers master classes on various technical subjects, as well as a financing session and mentoring for startups in the sector.
Date: May 24-26, 2017
Location: Centennial College, Toronto
May 29, 2017 – Markham, ON – EV2017VÉ Conference & Trade Show
The 8th annual national EV/VE Conference & Trade Show, the most important event for electric vehicles in Canada, is taking place in Markham, Ontario from May 29th to June 1st, 2017 at the Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa.
The theme for the 2017 conference is “Smart e-Mobility”: tomorrow’s electric drive will consider the whole EV ecosystem, including optimal utilization of EV fleets, connected cars, autonomous electric vehicles, smart homes, smart grids, microgrids, smart charging, battery technology and many more revolutionary breakthroughs in mobility.
Plenaries and Technical Sessions – Highlights
For more information, please contact: Marie-Andrée Emond Coordinator, Electric Mobility Canada 514.961.0553 email@example.com
- The Opening Plenary on May 30th will feature the Ontario Prime Minister, Kathleen Wynne and other prominent stakeholders
- Ford Motors of Canada’s President & CEO, Mark Buzzell, and City of Toronto Chief Planner, Jennifer Keesmaat will be some of the participants at the Tomorrow’s e-Mobility session on May 30th
- Many EV leaders will lead the discussions during our Government & Industry Summit on May 31st among which Joni Paiva, President and CEO, Nissan Canada
- More than 60 speakers in 16 technical sessions.
May 30, 2017 – Toronto, Ontario – Deep Technology Exchange
DTE2017 brings together deep technology and growth capital, connecting North America’s most innovative tech startups with China’s influential and strategic capital partners. The program combines thought leadership, pitching, deal exchanges, mentoring and networking into two full days to maximize new partnerships.
May 30, 2017 – Toronto, ON – ONEIA Annual Environment and Cleantech Business + Policy Forum and 25th Anniversary Gala Dinner
Ontario is transitioning to a low-carbon circular economy and moving rapidly on implementing a cap-and-trade program and a new resource recovery framework, while also rolling out major infrastructure projects. What new opportunities can Ontario’s clean technology sector expect and how can it innovate and prosper during this transition? How will various external factors – in Canada and beyond – impact the situation in Ontario?
ONEIA’s fifth annual Business and Policy Forum is a day-long event that will offer:
- Insights into the political environment impacting the clean technology sector both within and outside the province;
- An industry outlook for Ontario and export markets;
- Examples of innovative businesses and technologies within Ontario’s clean technology sector;
- Presentations from key Ontario Deputy Ministers on current and future policies and programs;
- Roundtable discussions with senior Ontario government officials on public policy and programs including: cap and trade; water/wastewater/storm water management; resource recovery; organics diversion; soil management; modernization of approvals; infrastructure development; and cross-border procurement impacting your business
- The opportunity to meet a diverse network of persons and organizations that can help you grow your business.
August 18, 2017 – Toronto, ON – CNE Emerging Innovators Pitch Competition
Canada’s brightest young innovators converge in The Garage over three days (August 18 - 20) to pitch their cutting edge inventions, as they compete for prize money and in-kind services.
Top winners of each category will win a $5000.00 cash prize and will then go on to compete in the Ontario Semi-Finals on August 20 @ 2:30 pm. Top two winners of the Ontario and Alberta Semi-Finals will compete in the National Finals held on August 20 @5:30 pm for the chance to win the top prize of $25,000.00!
Complete the entry form before June 7: https://oce.formstack.com/forms/cnepitch2017