Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) brings industry and academia together to solve industry’s innovation challenges.
- Collaboration Voucher Program connects eligible Ontario companies with research institutions to address challenges and improve productivity, performance and competitiveness.
- Alberta-Ontario Innovation Program supports cross-provincial collaborations between industry and academia to solve key industry challenges in both provinces.
- TalentEdge enables interns and postdoctoral fellows to apply their expertise and the latest tools to industry problems.
Ontario-China Research and Innovation Fund (OCRIF) support scientific and technological collaboration projects between China and Ontario. Ontario-Jiangsu Industrial Research and Development Program (OJIRDP) supports joint industrial R&D projects focusing on the development of products or processes that may lead to commercialization in global markets. Ontario-Israel Research Network Program - MAGNET (OIRNP-MAGNET) supports bilateral collaboration to develop and demonstrate technological solutions. Colleges Applied Research and Development Fund aims to drive increased industry/post-secondary collaborations while creating an efficient marketplace for industry to access innovation, productivity and commercialization services from colleges
- TalentEdge Internship Program enables current college and university students and recent graduates to work on collaborative industry-driven projects.
- TalentEdge Fellowship Program enables Ontario-based PhD graduates and post-doctoral fellows (PDFs) to work on industry-driven research and development projects.