OCE undertakes strategic initiatives designed to advance innovation and create a competitive edge for Ontario companies.
- Colleges Ontario Network for Industry Innovation (CONII) connects business to the applied research and commercialization expertise of Ontario’s colleges to solve technical and business challenges.
- Cybersecurity Fintech Innovation Pilot Program (CFIPP) accelerates the growth of cybersecurity start-up and scale-up companies in Ontario by partnering with financial institutions (FIs) seeking innovative solutions to cybersecurity challenges, and by providing them with cybersecurity talent.
- High Performance Computing provides access to high performance computing for SMEs in Ontario through a partnership with IBM and the Southern Ontario Smart Computing Innovation Platform (SOSCIP).
- The IBM Innovation Incubator Project, offered through a partnership between OCE and IBM, will deliver an integrated suite of globally disruptive, advanced computing technology infrastructure and programming to Ontario’s small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Industrial & Technological Benefits Partnership Opportunity is designed to help prime contractors meet their offset obligations under the ITB policy. With OCE’s direct access to the R&D marketplace, we can match academic research with the needs of prime contractors, identify and support industry-academic collaborations, and help build public-private partnerships.
- The OCE-FinTech Sandbox Partnership is a unique opportunity that, once operational, will give the growing fintech ecosystem in Ontario access to data, networks, platforms and events that will help accelerate economic growth and support the creation of high-quality jobs in the province.
- TargetGHG for industrial emitters addresses two key issues: the need to support the adoption of innovative technologies for emitters to meet upcoming greenhouse gas reduction targets and the need for solutions that will help industry meet more aggressive future targets.