Ontario Centre of Innovation (OCI) drives the growth of a globally competitive, knowledge-based economy in Ontario by:
- Taking a leadership role in industry-academic collaborations and working collaboratively with the Province to enable a high and sustainable level of prosperity
- Helping innovative companies leverage the outcomes and capabilities of provincial research institutions
- Providing real-world experience for Ontario’s next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs
- Driving and supporting the development of a world-class knowledge transfer system
- Driving and supporting the commercialization of a publicly-funded academic research outcomes and expanding Ontario’s network of Canadian and international partners
- Seeking strategic partnerships that benefit OCI clients and are complementary to the organization’s vision and mission.